13 May 2009

Lost & Found

A ticket stub. A seashell. A penny. The daily horoscope. These are everyday items that can easily go from blah to Tada!.

I'm incorporating them into this greeting card I made -- it's all about Handmade Hellos in my blog this week.
When you open the card, you'll find these mini-envelopes.
You can make the envelopes or buy them ready-made at
the craft store (scrapbooking section).

Add a purpose to an old ticket stub to make it special.

Put some sentimental value to a vacation souvenir.

Discovered something a friend will like?
Read something that made you feel good?
Pass it on!


Picked up a penny on the sidewalk?
Share your wealth!


It takes very little to keep in touch & tell someone that you're thinking about him/her. If you can't find the words, let your little treasures do the talking.

14 comments:

  1. You are awesome!!!! I feel like I'm getting more creative just by reading your posts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashlee! I love your crafts, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the mini envelopes inside! Whenever I have a chance to go online for a bit I always think, "I wonder what Claire is doing?", and I am never disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Vanessa, you just made my day =) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't like a handmade card with presents inside?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina! Thanks for the visit...a greeting card bearing gifts will always be welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovee this idea as well..i think you may have another follower! i'm lovig your blog so far! so many creative ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these ideas. How creative!! What a great blog you have...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, this is so cute!!
    thanks for stopping by at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Claire, this is sooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy crap! Your blog RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for commenting on mine and, thus, introducing me to yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi PauvrePlume! Awww...you're so sweet! Thanks for coming over!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!