22 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We're celebrating Thanksgiving in the US today. 

I want to wish you all a "Happy Thanksgiving" and take a moment for some of the things I am very grateful for:
  • For good health and the ability to wake up to a brand new day, everyday.
  • For safety and warmth during Hurricane Sandy -- we lost power for one week, and even if we had the inconvenience of no hot water for showering or a heater for cold evenings, or the frills of life like cable and internet, I'm blessed to have a home to go back to.
  • For the kindness of strangers, especially those who continue to volunteer to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
  • For the opportunity to share ideas and small steps to help the environment through this blog.
  • For all the visitors and regular readers of my blog who inspire me to turn blah to TADA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!