14 January 2013

Floral Notes

Happy new week everyone! I hope you had a restful weekend. Mine started with a cold, followed by allergies {extremely blah}, but I'm better now, ready for some crafting.

There's a lovely stationery shop called Rifle Paper Co. and I'm smitten by all their paper goods and storybook artwork. Here are a few samples:


The artist and shop owner is the talented Anna Bond. You can read more about her here and here.

It's this set of notebooks that serves as inspiration for my blah to TADA! make-overs this week. Let's begin, shall we?

blah: kraft paper-covered notebooks
that I found at Muji

There are three notebooks in each pack.

I drew my design freehand. 

Then tinted with watercolor.

TADA!: A new notebook for plans and
dreams for the new year.

More ideas tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!