21 October 2013

A Collection of Cards

Hello there! I hope your week is off to a productive start. I've told you before that I like making handmade cards. They're therapeutic to put together and are guaranteed to be one of a kind. 

Simple materials like watercolor, craft punches, double-sided tape and markers can transform blah card stock to TADA! 

This week, I'll show you some of the cards I've made recently.

This one is for my little niece who is turning one month old this October.

And this one is for the parents, my brother and his wife, who will mark their first month as "dad" and "mom". 

They say, "You'll always remember your first" -- whether a first birthday, first anniversary, first car, first home, first job...these are milestones worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!